尼基塔Nikita全集第一季第一集完整剧本(尼基塔第一季22集完整版)

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

《尼基塔 La Femme Nikita》主要讲述一个年轻的女极刑犯被训练成顶尖杀手的故事。 从小就缺少父爱、年少不羁的尼基塔和朋友们因为在抢劫一间店铺时失手杀死闻讯而来的警察,被以杀人罪送到了女子监狱。后来,Nikita被一个代号为“Division”的美国秘密政府组织从死囚牢房中营救出来。这个组织伪造了Nikita的死亡证明,并告诉她被赋予机会开始新的生活,并效忠自己的国家。而Nikita有所[展开全文]

《尼基塔 La Femme Nikita》主要讲述一个年轻的女极刑犯被训练成顶尖杀手的故事。 从小就缺少父爱、年少不羁的尼基塔和朋友们因为在抢劫一间店铺时失手杀死闻讯而来的警察,被以杀人罪送到了女子监狱。后来,Nikita被一个代号为“Division”的美国秘密政府组织从死囚牢房中营救出来。这个组织伪造了Nikita的死亡证明,并告诉她被赋予机会开始新的生活,并效忠自己的国家。而Nikita有所不知:她正在被训练成一名间谍和刺客。

数年过去,尼基塔已成为一名出色的间谍。这次她被派到了意大利执行任务。为掩人耳目,她在意大利寻找了一个幌子丈夫。本来是为完成任务,但面对丈夫的温柔,尼基塔真的爱上了这个男人。但现实终归是现实,Nikita身份暴露,她的梦想也被自己唯一信任的人亲手摧毁。

【剧本】:

NIKITA: My name is Nikita.

=>NIKITA:我叫Nikita。

Six years ago, I was taken out of prison and forced by a covert unit of the government to be an assassin.

=> 六年前,我被带出监狱,被一个隐蔽的政府部门强迫成为刺客。

Three years ago, I escaped, and have been hunted ever since.

=> 三年前,我逃脱了,并从此被追捕。

I was the first recruit to get out.

=> 我是第一个出去的人。

I’m going to make certain I’m not the last.

=> 我要确定我不是最后一个。

[WOMAN WHIMPERING] MASKED WOMAN: Come on.

=> [WOMAN WHIMPERING]掩盖的女人:来吧。

Come on, come on, come on.

=> 来吧,来吧,来吧。

[WOMAN YELLS AND GASPS] [SIRENS WAILING NEARBY] COP 1: Let’s go.

=> [女人和气] [附近的女人们]第一次会议:我们走吧。

COP 2: Stay right there.

=> COP 2:留在那里。

COP 3: Don’t move.

=> COP 3:不要动。

COP 4: She’s just a kid.

=> COP 4:她只是一个孩子。

GUARD 1: Taking this one down to solitary.

=> 警卫1:把这个单独的。

Watch out.

=> 小心。

She’s a biter.

=> 她是一个微笑。

[GATE BUZZES] GUARD 2: They’re gonna love you down here.

=> 警卫2:他们会在这里爱你。

ALEX: I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it! Please.

=> 亚历克斯:我没有做到!我没有这样做!请。

No! [ALEX SCREAMING] MICHAEL: Evening, Alex.

=> 没有! [ALEX SCREAMING] MICHAEL:傍晚,Alex。

It is Alex, right? Never Alexandra? Who are you? Where am I? Well, you’re not in prison anymore.

=> 是Alex,对吗?从不亚历山德拉?你是谁?我在哪里?那你现在不在监狱里了

You’re not even in Michigan.

=> 你甚至不在密歇根州。

Although we’re the only ones that know that.

=> 虽然我们是唯一知道这一点的人。

Your death was officially ruled a suicide by the prison coroner on November 1st.

=> 11月1日,你的死因被监狱验尸官正式裁定为自杀。

Your ashes are stored right here.

=> 你的骨灰存储在这里。

My name’s Michael.

=> 我叫迈克尔。

I work for the government.

=> 我为政府工作。

We’ve decided to give you a second chance.

=> 我们决定给你第二次机会。

Why? Why me? Because you’re a young, attractive, white female with virtually no personal ties or a paper trail.

=> 为什么?为什么是我?因为你是一个年轻,有吸引力的白人女性,几乎没有任何私人关系或纸质笔迹。

Now, those do exist, but they’re hard to come by.

=> 现在,这些确实存在,但是很难得到。

What really grabbed our attention, though is how you managed to kill a criminal we were about to take out.

=> 但是,真正吸引我们注意的是,你是如何杀死一个我们即将被拿走的罪犯的。

[ALEX YELLS] His name was Kyle, by the way.

=> 顺便说一句,他的名字叫凯尔。

He was part of a smuggling ring.

=> 他是一个走私圈的一部分。

Stand and your wrist breaks.

=> 站立和你的手腕休息。

I didn’t kill no one.

=> 我没有杀死任何人。

It was Ronnie.

=> 这是罗尼。

Your boyfriend’s body was found next to his apartment, dead from an overdose.

=> 你的男朋友的尸体被发现在他的公寓旁边,过量死亡。

No one showed up to his funeral, either.

=> 没有人出现在他的葬礼上。

Your life is over, Alex.

=> 你的生活结束了,亚历克斯。

I’m here to offer you a new one.

=> 我在这里为您提供一个新的。

But you have to be willing to earn it.

=> 但是你必须愿意去赚钱。

What do I gotta do? Learn.

=> 我该怎么办?学习。

How not to sound like a teen meth whore, for starters.

=> 对于初学者来说,如何不听起来像一个青少年的妓女。

Learn to stand up straight.

=> 学会站直。

Learn how to walk right.

=> 学习如何正确地走路。

Learn how to talk right.

=> 学习如何正确说话。

Learn how to serve your country instead of just yourself.

=> 了解如何为您的国家服务,而不仅仅是您自己。

[CHATTERING AND LAUGHTER] [GUILLERMO SPEAKING IN SPANISH] Nikita.

=> [嘲笑和笑声] [吉列尔莫在西班牙语]尼基塔。

Nikita.

=> 尼基塔。

Never seen you before, Nikita.

=> Nikita以前从未见过你。

Who brought you here? Elena.

=> 谁把你带到这里来的?埃琳娜。

Yelena? She said there was a cool party, so, uh, here I am.

=> 叶莲娜?她说有一个很酷的派对,所以,呃,我在这里。

[GUILLERMO SPEAKS IN SPANISH] Come, have a drink.

=> [吉列尔摩在西班牙语]来,喝一杯。

I was kind of hoping to stay dry.

=> 我有点希望保持干燥。

-Why don’t we go to the bar? -As you say, this is a cool party.

=> – 为什么我们不去酒吧?正如你所说,这是一个很酷的派对。

If you wanna stay, you’re gonna have to get wet.

=> 如果你想留下来,你将不得不弄湿。

That wasn’t so bad, was it? I would have preferred the bar.

=> 那不是很糟糕,是吗?我会更喜欢酒吧。

It’s just that this is gonna make taking your bodyguard out so much harder.

=> 只是这样会让你的保镖非常困难

[SPEAKS IN SPANISH] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] Target’s down.

=> [用西班牙语说话] [人们尖叫]目标下降。

I need extraction at the servant’s entrance.

=> 我需要在仆人的入口处抽出来。

MICHAEL: Negative.

=> MICHAEL:消极。

Extraction impossible.

=> 不可能提取。

-What? MICHAEL: You always had trouble listening, didn’t you? Michael, please, I need to get out of here.

=> -什么? MICHAEL:你总是听不清楚,不是吗?迈克尔,我需要离开这里。

You still don’t hear me.

=> 你还是不听我的。

I told you.

=> 我告诉过你。

There is no out.

=> 没有出去。

[GASPS] [PANTING] [DOORBELL RINGS] -Hi, Gary.

=> [GASPS] [PANTING] [门铃] -Hi,Gary。

-Hi, Gary? [CHUCKLES] That’s a nice touch, honey, but I ain’t buying anything.

=> – 嗨,加里?亲爱的,亲爱的,但我不买任何东西。

[SIGHS] All right.

=> 好的。

Let’s try this again.

=> 让我们再试一次。

Hi, Daddy.

=> 嗨,爸爸

Nikita.

=> 尼基塔。

[CHOKING] Wow.

=> 哇!

You really let this place go after Caroline died.

=> 卡罗琳去世后,你真的让这个地方去了。

I guess no more foster kids like me to clean up your crap, either.

=> 我想没有更多的寄养孩子像我一样清理垃圾。

[YELLS] You– You broke my frigging wrist.

=> [YELLS]你 – 你打破了我的手腕。

Aah! Sit up, Gary.

=> 啊哈!坐起来,加里。

Try to pay attention, okay? I need to tell you what happened to me after I ran away.

=> 试着注意,好吗?我要告诉你,我跑了之后发生了什么事。

It starts off like you’d expect and then it gets a little weird.

=> 它开始像你所期望的,然后它变得有点怪异。

-Nikita– -After I ran away I got with a pretty bad crowd.

=> 尼基塔 – 我跑了之后,我得到了一个很不好的人群。

I did a lot of drugs.

=> 我做了很多药物。

Anything that made me forget about you.

=> 任何让我忘记你的事情

Nikita, baby, that was 10 years ago.

=> 尼基塔,宝贝,那是十年前的事。

It was 11.

=> 那是11。

I’m 27 now.

=> 我现在27岁了。

If you call me “baby” again, I’ll break something else.

=> 如果你再次打电话给我“宝贝”,我会打破别的东西。

They told me I killed a cop.

=> 他们告诉我我杀了一个警察。

I don’t remember.

=> 我不记得了

I’ve tried to.

=> 我试过。

I’d just turned 18, so they were able to charge me with murder one.

=> 我刚刚十八岁,所以他们能够控告我谋杀一个。

I was sentenced to die by lethal injection.

=> 我被判死刑致死注射。

-No frigging way.

=> 没有阻止的方式。

-Trust me.

=> -相信我。

You’ll wanna save your “no frigging way” for the next part.

=> 你会想为下一部分保存你的“没有任何阻碍的方式”。

My execution was faked by a secret unit of the government called Division.

=> 我的处决是由一个被称为分部的政府秘密部门伪造的。

They told me they were giving me a second chance.

=> 他们告诉我他们给了我第二次机会。

They told me I’d be serving my country.

=> 他们告诉我,我会为我的国家服务。

What they didn’t tell me was they were training me to be an assassin.

=> 他们没有告诉我,他们正在训练我成为一名刺客。

They’re probably telling some other girl the same thing right now.

=> 他们现在可能正在和其他女孩说同样的话。

[DOOR OPENS] It was a year of training before my first mission.

=> [DOOR OPENS]这是我第一次任务之前的一年训练。

Sort of like a military charm school.

=> 有点像军事魅力学校。

Everything to make me the best killer I could be till I broke one of their rules.

=> 一切都让我成为最好的杀手,直到我破坏了他们的一个规则。

What rule? I fell in love.

=> 什么规则?我恋爱了。

With a civilian.

=> 用平民。

His name was Daniel.

=> 他的名字是丹尼尔。

After three months together all I wanted to do was be with him, live a normal life.

=> 三个月后,我只想和他在一起,过上正常的生活。

But Division couldn’t have that.

=> 但是司不可能有这个。

So they killed him, made it look like an accident.

=> 所以他们杀了他,使它看起来像一个意外。

-Why are you telling me all of this? -You know why, Gary.

=> – 为什么你告诉我这一切?你知道为什么,加里。

They’re still after me.

=> 他们仍然在我之后。

And I know they’ve been keeping tabs on you in case I showed up.

=> 而且我知道他们一直在关注你,以防我出现。

It’s okay.

=> 没关系。

I want them to know I’m here.

=> 我想让他们知道我在这里。

I want you to tell them everything I just told you.

=> 我要你告诉他们我刚刚告诉你的一切。

I wanna send them a message.

=> 我想给他们留言

It ends now.

=> 现在结束了。

MICHAEL: This is surveillance of General Safwani entering the Wyckland Hotel.

=> MICHAEL:这是对Safwani将军进入Wyckland旅馆的监视。

Lobby guard is our weak link.

=>大堂卫士是我们的薄弱环节。

That’s our way in.

=> 这是我们的方式。

We have one shot at this.

=> 我们有一个镜头。

If he makes it to the U.

=> 如果他把它交给美国。

N.

=>N.

, we fail.

=>,我们失败了。

What’s the team look like? It’s a four-man op.

=> 球队的样子是什么?这是一个四人操作。

One of my recruits, Thom, is ready for the field and I was planning on using him.

=> 我的一个新兵汤姆已经准备好进入这个领域,而且我打算利用他。

[CELL PHONE RINGS] Percy.

=> [手机环]珀西。

Really? When? Look, I’ll be right there.

=> 真?什么时候?看,我会在那里。

I’m taking you off Operation Black Arrow -giving you a new assignment.

=> 我将带你离开黑箭行动 – 给你一个新的任务。

-What? -Nikita.

=> -什么? -Nikita。

-Nikita? She’s back on the radar.

=> -Nikita?她回来了。

Sprung one of our mousetraps.

=> Sprung我们的捕鼠器之一。

I want you to hunt her down and I want you to confirm the kill.

=> 我要你狩猎她,我要你确认杀人。

Do you think you can do that this time? What do you think? What? What are you looking at, bitch? You’re gonna die here, you know that? What the hell are you doing? Look, if you don’t think they watch us in here, you’re wrong.

=> 你认为这次可以这样做吗?你怎么看?什么?你在看什么,婊子?你会死在这里,你知道吗?你到底在做什么?看,如果你不认为他们在这里看我们,你错了。

Hey, I’d put that down if I were you.

=> 嘿,如果我是你,我会把它放下。

I love it when you hold me like this.

=> 当你这样抱着我时,我爱它。

God, chill.

=> 上帝,冷静。

I’m just saying hi to new girl.

=> 我只是对新女孩说嗨

This is Jaden.

=> 这是贾登。

She doesn’t think she’s still new here, but she is.

=> 她不认为她在这里还是新手,但她是。

-What’s your name? -What’s yours? This is Thom.

=> -你叫什么名字? -你的是啥呢?这是汤姆。

He’s a pro because he’s about to go on his first mission.

=> 他是一名职业球员,因为他即将开始他的第一个任务。

Shut up.

=> 闭嘴。

Look, we’re recruits, just like you.

=> 看,我们是新兵,就像你一样。

I’ve been in almost a year.

=> 我已经快一年了。

They brought Jaden in about two months ago.

=> 大约两个月前,他们带来了贾登。

None of us are volunteers.

=> 我们都不是志愿者。

Meaning, whatever they got on you whatever your big bad past is, it’s nothing we haven’t heard before.

=> 意思是说,无论你遇到什么大坏的事情,他们会得到什么,这是我们以前没听过的。

Meaning, we need to stick together if we’re gonna make it through training.

=> 意思是,如果我们要通过训练来实现,我们需要坚持下去。

Trust me.

=> 相信我。

Now, you can start by telling us your name.

=> 现在,你可以先告诉我们你的名字。

AGENT: Alex.

=> 代理人:Alex。

Amanda is ready to see you.

=> 阿曼达准备见你。

Yeah, well, understand this, FBI’s paying for all this damage because this is going a bit beyond the call of duty.

=> 是的,理解这一点,联邦调查局支付所有这些损失,因为这是远远超出职责的要求。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

She didn’t go into the bathroom.

=> 她没有去洗手间。

Did she say anything else? We’ve been over this What do you think she meant by “It ends now”? GARY: I don’t know.

=> 她还说别的吗?我们已经结束了这个你觉得她的意思是“现在结束了吗”?加里:我不知道。

Ha.

=> 哈。

Because I kind of lost focus when she went into the whole James Bond thing.

=> 因为当她进入整个詹姆斯·邦德的事情时,我有点失去焦点。

I’m talking about her tone.

=> 我在说她的语气。

Was she tired? Did she wanna surrender? Did she wanna give up? Man, I wasn’t concentrating on her tone because my wrist– [GRUNTS] I’m all set.

=> 她累了吗?她想投降吗?她想放弃吗?男人,我没有专注于她的语气,因为我的手腕 – [GRUNTS]我全都定了。

Don’t worry, I’ll clean him.

=> 别担心,我会打扫他的。

Roan, I was talking to him.

=> 罗恩,我在跟他说话。

Nikita knew what we would have to do.

=> 尼基塔知道我们该怎么做。

I don’t think she liked this guy.

=> 我不认为她喜欢这个人。

DANIEL: If the job’s too stressful, let it go.

=> 丹尼尔:如果工作压力太大,就放手吧。

You know I can’t, Daniel.

=> 丹尼尔,你知道我不能。

The airline will find another consultant.

=> 航空公司会找到另一位顾问。

Too much would have to change.

=> 太多将不得不改变。

How much? About this much? Now, don’t get too excited.

=> 多少?关于这么多?现在,不要太激动。

It’s just the box.

=> 这只是盒子。

Daniel.

=> 丹尼尔。

It’s beautiful.

=> 这很漂亮。

[COUGHS] -I think you broke a rib.

=> [编辑] – 我想你打破了肋骨。

-I did? -Which one? -Well– This one? Keep going.

=> – 我有吗? -哪一个? – 这个?继续。

I’m not sure.

=> 我不确定。

-Oh.

=> -哦。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

-Ha, ha.

=> -哈哈。

Promise me something.

=> 答应我一件事

Right now, anything.

=> 现在,任何事情。

Promise me it’s not a dream that I’m gonna wake up from tomorrow.

=> 答应我,明天我不会再起床了。

It’s Nikita.

=> 这是尼基塔。

It’s definitely her.

=> 这绝对是她。

I got a hit on the pressure sensor at Greenlawn, pulled up AthenaSat.

=> 我在Greenlawn的压力传感器上遇到了问题,拉起了AthenaSat。

Boom.

=> 繁荣。

Took her three years but she’s finally paying her respects.

=> 过了三年,她终于致敬了。

Well, she’s finally snapped.

=> 那么,她终于吃了一惊。

Look, go ahead and assemble a team.

=> 看,继续组装一个团队。

We’re in closer proximity to her than Michael is.

=> 我们比她更接近她。

She had a good run.

=> 她跑得很好。

Won’t be another one like her.

=> 不会是像她这样的另一个人。

Don’t be so sure.

=> 不要那么确定。

ALEX: Hello? AMANDA: Well, don’t just stand there, Alex.

=> 亚历克斯:你好? AMANDA:好吧,别站在那里,Alex。

Try it on.

=> 试试。

-You’ll find it fits perfectly.

=> – 你会发现它完全适合。

-I don’t wear stuff like this.

=> 我不穿这样的东西

As a style choice, or because you’re not used to it? Because it’s ugly.

=> 作为风格选择,还是因为你不习惯呢?因为它很丑

And you’re beautiful.

=> 而你很漂亮。

Michael was right about that much.

=> 迈克尔说得很对。

So what? You’re supposed to teach me how to walk and talk? -Chew with my mouth closed? -My name is Amanda.

=> 所以呢?你应该教我如何走路和谈话? – 闭上嘴巴? – 我叫阿曼达

And I’m the one who’s going to show you how to embrace your beauty.

=> 而且我正在向你展示如何拥抱你的美丽。

And use it to your advantage.

=> 并用它来你的优势。

Your journey begins right here, in this chair.

=> 你的旅程从这里开始,在这张椅子上。

I’m not smearing that crap on my face.

=> 我并没有把那些废话抹在脸上。

It’s not like this will be the first time you’ve reinvented yourself, Alex.

=> Alex并不是你第一次改造自己。

We’re all very impressed with your accent, or lack thereof.

=> 我们对你的口音印象深刻,或缺乏。

[IN RUSSIAN] How? Well, based on your age now and the five years or so you’d have to work to lose your accent it wasn’t hard to answer the question what kind of 14-year-old Ukrainian girl purchases a forged identity? Someone who was brought here against her will, on a boat with many other girls just like her? Not like me.

=> [俄罗斯]如何?那么,根据你现在的年龄和五年左右的时间,你必须努力工作,失去你的口音不难回答什么样的14岁乌克兰女孩购买伪造身份的问题?有人被带到这里反对她的意愿,在一艘船上与许多其他女孩一样,像她一样?不像我。

I escaped.

=> 我逃脱了。

Your captors, yes, but not the junk they hooked you on.

=> 你的俘虏,是的,但不是他们迷上你的垃圾。

You’re a survivor, Alex.

=> 你是一个幸存者,亚历克斯。

You made it through hell, you’ll make it through this.

=> 你通过了地狱,你会通过这个。

All I’m here to show you is you don’t have to be hard to survive.

=> 我在这里向你展示的是你不必难以生存。

Sometimes Vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.

=> 有时候,漏洞可能是我们最大的武器。

Position is unchanged.

=> 位置不变。

Use caution, she will be armed.

=> 谨慎使用,她会武装起来。

Bye, Nikki.

=> 再见,尼基。

BIRKHOFF [OVER RADIO]: Execute.

=> BIRKHOFF [OVER RADIO]:执行。

Target on the move.

=> 目标在移动。

Target on the move.

=> 目标在移动。

North gate.

=> 北门。

North gate.

=> 北门。

Radio back when you have visual.

=> 当你有视觉的时候收音机回来。

Good boy, Birkhoff.

=> 好孩子,Birkhoff。

What are you gonna do? You’ll see.

=> 你要去做什么?你会看到的。

[TIRES SQUEAL] Congratulations, Birkhoff.

=> [TIRES SQUEAL]恭喜Birkhoff。

You found me.

=> 你发现我了。

BIRKHOFF: What is that, truth serum? NIKITA: It’s pain desensitizer.

=> BIRKHOFF:那是什么,真相血清? NIKITA:这是疼痛脱敏剂。

I don’t want you passing out on me.

=> 我不希望你传染给我。

So, what, you gonna torture me? Is that it? Not if you tell me what I need to know.

=> 那么,你会折磨我吗?是吗?不,如果你告诉我我需要知道什么。

I always told you you were hot, you know that.

=> 我总是告诉你你很热,你知道的。

I want access to Division’s network.

=> 我想访问分部的网络。

Logins, passwords.

=> 登录,密码。

Bitch, just skip to the part where you kill me.

=> 婊子,只是跳到你杀了我的地方。

NIKITA: No.

=> NIKITA:不。

If I give you those codes, Percy will kill me.

=>如果我给你这些代码,珀西会杀了我。

Shut up.

=> 闭嘴。

BIRKHOFF: What do you want with the network, anyway? It’s not like it was any help to us finding where you’ve been hiding out.

=> BIRKHOFF:无论如何,你对网络有什么要求?这不像是帮助我们找到你隐藏的地方。

-I’m not hiding anymore.

=> 我不再隐藏

-Then what are you doing? You’re not trying to come at us, are you? [CHUCKLES] Oh, man.

=> – 那你在做什么?你不是试图来对我们,是吗?哦,伙计。

Nikki.

=> 尼克。

Nikki, you’re insane.

=> 尼基,你疯了。

Don’t call me Nikki.

=> 别叫我尼基。

Then don’t call me “nerd.

=> 那么不要叫我“书呆子。

” Remember you used to call me that? “Patch me through to Michael, nerd.

=>“记得你曾经给我打过电话吗?”把我带到书呆子迈克尔。

” “This computer’s busted.

=>“”这台电脑坏了。

Fix it, nerd.

=> 修理它,书呆子。

” Place ain’t the same without you, babe.

=>“如果没有你,宝贝,地方是不一样的。

Then let’s burn it down.

=> 那我们把它烧掉吧

You seriously think you can burn down Division all on your own? Who says I’m on my own? So you’re playing for the other side now? Well, if you’ve got such big guns on your side backing you up what do you need me for? Well, because they may be able to get me the intel I need but I know you can get it.

=> 你认真地认为你可以自己烧掉所有的部门吗?谁说我是我自己的?所以你现在在为对方打球?那么,如果你身边有这样的大枪支持你,你需要我什么?那么,因为他们可能能够把我需要的英特尔,但我知道你可以得到它。

Well, then, we’re right back where we started.

=> 那么,我们马上回到了我们开始的地方。

Just understand if you do this you’re gonna have to kill your way through a whole lot of people you know.

=> 只要明白,如果你这样做,你将不得不通过你知道的很多人杀了你的路。

Starting with me, Nikki.

=> 从我开始,尼基。

We’ve got Birkhoff.

=> 我们有Birkhoff。

The signal interference is gone.

=> 信号干扰消失了。

His tracking implant’s back online.

=> 他追踪植入物在线。

Well, let’s hope it’s still inside him.

=> 那么,让我们希望它仍然在他内部。

[GROANS] She’s long gone, guys.

=> [GROANS]她已经走了,伙计们。

Good hustle, though.

=> 好,但是。

Very nice.

=> 非常好。

Someone wanna get me off this? Michael, little help here? [WHISTLE BLOWS] Oh, look, all cleaned up.

=> 有人想把我弄掉吗?迈克尔,这里没什么帮助?哦,看,都清理干净了。

You know they say Amanda can pretty up a pig.

=> 你知道他们说阿曼达可以养猪。

Then you should go see her sometime.

=> 那么你应该去看看她。

[CHUCKLES] He’s intense.

=> [反应]他很激烈。

He’s about to go on his first op.

=> 他即将开始他的第一个操作。

He’s just stressed.

=> 他只是强调。

Even though he won’t admit it.

=> 即使他不会承认这一点。

Are you guys? -Division doesn’t allow relationships.

=> 你们呢?分部不允许关系。

-Who said anything about a relationship? New girl’s a spitfire, Thom.

=> 谁说了一段关系?新女孩是一个喷火,汤姆。

Maybe you can get him to give it up.

=> 也许你可以让他放弃。

We wanna know about Operation Black Arrow.

=> 我们想知道黑箭之战。

-Look, I told you, that’s– -That’s classified? God, you sound like one of them now.

=> – 我告诉过你,那是 – 这是保密的吗?上帝,你现在听起来像是其中的一个。

Come on, I know it’s going down at the Wyckland Hotel.

=> 来吧,我知道这是在怀克饭店。

Who told you that? This is spy school, Thom.

=> 谁告诉你的?这是间谍学校,汤姆。

I spied on you Googling stuff in the computer lab.

=> 我偷窥你在计算机实验室中使用谷歌搜索的东西。

The Wyckland Hotel, some West African VIP General Sawani or Saweenie or something.

=> 威克兰酒店,一些西非贵宾萨瓦尼将军或Saweenie什么的。

-You could get in trouble for that.

=> 你可能会因此而惹上麻烦。

-Please, who am I gonna tell? I’m just jealous you get to smoke someone.

=> 请问,我该告诉谁?我只是嫉妒你抽烟的人。

I mean, what are we here for, right? What, you disagree? What are we here for, really? [JADEN LAUGHS] Oh, man.

=> 我的意思是,我们在这里,对吗?什么,你不同意?我们在这里干什么? [JADEN LAUGHS]哦,伙计。

Is she playing with me? At least half of our missions are counterintel.

=> 她在和我玩吗?我们至少有一半的任务是对抗。

Deep cover infiltration, stealing secrets– -And the other half? -You’re here to kill for the Man, honey.

=> 深层渗透,窃取秘密 – 另一半?亲爱的,你要在这里杀人

They’re gonna teach you to kill with a gun, teach you to kill with your nails.

=> 他们会教你用枪杀人,教你用指甲杀人。

They’re gonna tell you who to kill and when to kill them.

=> 他们会告诉你谁杀,什么时候杀。

And if you don’t deliver, they’re gonna kill you.

=> 如果你不提供,他们会杀了你。

Jaden, you’re up.

=> 贾登,你起来了。

[WHISTLE BLOWS] BIRKHOFF: She’s running out of options.

=> [哨子吹] BIRKHOFF:她没有选择。

Ah.

=> 啊。

I mean, if she can’t crack me, there’s no way she’s gonna crack this place.

=> 我的意思是,如果她不能破解我,那她就不可能破解这个地方。

-She say who she was working for? BIRKHOFF: No.

=> – 她说她在为谁工作? BIRKHOFF:没有。

Honestly, I think it’s a bluff.

=> 老实说,我认为这是虚张声势。

I think she’s on her own.

=> 我认为她是独立的

I mean, she was a wreck.

=> 我的意思是,她是一个残骸。

I was able to turn the tables on her easy.

=> 我能够轻松地把桌子。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Was that before or after she duct-taped you to that springy rocking horse? You’re alive because she wanted you that way.

=> 那是在你之前还是之后,她把你绑在那个有弹力的摇马上?你还活着,因为她想要你。

We need to suspend all operations until we can contain this.

=> 我们需要暂停所有的操作,直到我们可以包含这个。

As long as she’s out there, she’s a threat.

=> 只要她在外面,她就是一个威胁。

Threats are what we put down using our resources.

=> 威胁是我们放下使用我们的资源。

-Nikita is a complication.

=> -Nikita是一个并发症。

-If you believe Birkhoff.

=> – 如果你相信Birkhoff。

I’m telling the truth, Michael.

=> 迈克尔,我说的是实话。

And she didn’t kill me because she likes me.

=> 而且她没有杀我,因为她喜欢我。

I think you’re just jealous she didn’t ask about you.

=> 我想你只是嫉妒,她没有问你。

-Where are you going? -Joint-intelligence fundraiser.

=> -你要去哪里? – 联合情报募捐。

Gotta put in an appearance.

=> 要放在一个外观。

For the record? I’m not gonna let a piece of street trash slow this operation.

=> 作为记录?我不会让一块街道垃圾减慢这个行动。

Not for one minute.

=> 不是一分钟。

All operations are go, including Black Arrow.

=> 所有的行动,包括黑箭。

[KNOCK ON DOOR] NEWSWOMAN [ON TV]: Tomorrow’s peace summit at the United Nations aims to end civil war in a region plagued by warring factions.

=> [敲门]新闻女人[电视]:明天在联合国举行的和平首脑会议的目的是结束在交战各方困扰的地区的内战。

He’s going to eat.

=> 他要去吃饭了

One hour.

=> 一小时。

Get the car ready.

=> 准备好车子

The car is ready.

=> 汽车准备好了。

Lobby’s clear.

=> 大堂清晰。

Take your time.

=> 慢慢来。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

This is my water.

=> 这是我的水。

Oh, I’m sorry.

=> 哦,对不起。

I thought this was left here by another guest.

=> 我以为这是由另一位客人留在这里。

-Would you like a new one? -No.

=> 你想要一个新的吗? -没有。

[VOMITING] Towel, sir? Four is down.

=> [VOMITING]毛巾,先生?四是下来。

[RADIO BEEPING] Gardiah.

=> [无线电蜂鸣] Gardiah。

Gardiah, what’s wrong? Gardiah, what’s wrong? Go check it out.

=> 加迪亚,怎么了?加迪亚,怎么了?去看看。

That should do it.

=> 这应该做到这一点。

NIKITA: I hope so.

=> NIKITA:我希望如此。

[PANTING] That could have gone better.

=> [PANTING]本来可以做得更好。

Gardiah down.

=> 加迪亚下来。

Gardiah down.

=> 加迪亚下来。

Gardiah down.

=> 加迪亚下来。

[KNOCK ON DOOR] [BUZZING] [DOOR OPENS] [SPEAKING INDISTINCTLY] [ELEVATOR BELL RINGS] You, show your hands.

=> [敲门声] [嗡嗡声] [门打开] [说不出来] [电梯铃声]你,展示你的手。

[GASPING] BODYGUARD: I’ll kill you.

=> [GASPING] BODYGUARD:我会杀了你的。

[HORN HONKS] NIKITA: General, wake up.

=> [HORN HONKS] NIKITA:一般,醒来。

You’re at the United Nations.

=> 你在联合国。

SAFWANI: What are you doing? You can’t do this to me.

=> SAFWANI:你在做什么?你不能这样对我。

Do what, save your life? I hope you noticed.

=> 做什么,拯救你的生命?我希望你注意到。

A kill squad tried to take you out before you could make it to your peace summit.

=> 在你进入和平首脑会议之前,一个杀人小队试图带走你。

[HORN HONKS] You’re American.

=> [HON HONKS]你是美国人。

I’m an ally of the United States.

=> 我是美国的盟友。

The United States didn’t attack you.

=> 美国并没有攻击你。

One of their weapons did.

=> 他们的武器之一呢。

A weapon they’ve lost control of, a unit called Division.

=> 一个他们失去控制的武器,一个叫做师的单位。

I don’t understand.

=> 我不明白。

It’s simple.

=> 这很简单。

The companies that drill it do.

=>钻这个公司的公司呢。

They know the minute you stabilize your country the second you end civil war, you’ll kick them out.

=> 他们知道,一旦你稳定了你的国家,第二个结束内战,你就会把他们踢出去。

Those companies contracted Division to kill you.

=> 那些公司承包司杀了你。

How do you know this? Who are you? I’m someone who wants to see Division fail.

=> 你怎么会知道这事?你是谁?我是想看分区失败的人

Peace.

=> 和平。

GUARD: Hey.

=> 警卫:嘿。

[KNOCKS ON DOOR] Well, hello, Alex.

=> [敲门声]恩,亚历克斯。

It’s good to see you again.

=> 很高兴再次见到你。

I was, um.

=> 我是,呃。

I was wondering if you could help me.

=> 我想知道你能不能帮我。

Of course.

=> 当然。

It’s what I’m here for.

=> 这是我在这里。

Tell me how I can help.

=> 告诉我如何帮助。

-You can help me get out of here.

=> – 你可以帮我离开这里

-Alex– Shut up.

=> – 闭嘴 – 闭嘴

We’re gonna walk to the elevator, you’re gonna open it, I’m gonna get in it.

=> 我们要走到电梯,你要打开它,我会去的。

And go where? I didn’t kill anyone.

=> 去哪里?我没有杀死任何人。

I don’t wanna kill anyone.

=> 我不想杀人。

But I swear to God, if you don’t get up right now, I will kill you.

=> 但我向上帝发誓,如果你现在不起来,我会杀了你。

The elevator doesn’t lead to freedom.

=> 电梯不会导致自由。

-Just another room.

=> – 只是另一个房间。

-What? The more you try to get out the more you realize there will always be another room.

=> -什么?你越想得到越多,你意识到总会有另一个房间。

I don’t know who told you these things, Alex.

=> 亚历克斯,我不知道是谁告诉你的。

We’re not murderers, we’re protectors.

=> 我们不是凶手,我们是保护者。

We protect our home.

=> 我们保护我们的家园。

What home? Home is wherever you stop running.

=> 什么家?家在哪里停止运行。

You haven’t been home for so long you probably forget what it even feels like or how it begins.

=> 你已经很久没回家了,你可能会忘记它的感觉或开始。

It begins with a promise.

=> 它从一个承诺开始。

You promise to put down the shears, I promise to forget this ever happened.

=> 你答应放下剪刀,我答应忘记这件事。

And we begin again.

=> 我们又开始了。

Welcome home.

=> 欢迎回家。

[CHATTERING] [CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING] JOHN: Glad you’re able to be here, Percy.

=> 约翰:很高兴你能来到这里,珀西。

-That makes one of us.

=> – 这使我们中的一个。

John, what did you wanna tell me that I couldn’t hear on the phone? The, uh, CIA has made my committee aware of some very high-level espionage activities.

=> 约翰,你想告诉我什么,我不能在电话里听到?呃中央情报局让我的委员会知道一些非常高级别的间谍活动。

Kidnappings, assassinations.

=> 绑架,暗杀。

It’s the work of a skilled intelligence network but we can’t attribute it to any of our enemies, or allies.

=> 这是一个熟练的情报网络的工作,但我们不能把它归于我们的任何敌人或盟友。

You come across anything like that? Not that I’m aware of.

=> 你遇到过这样的事情吗?不是我所知道的。

Hey, hey, you work for us.

=> 嘿,嘿,你为我们工作。

Remember that.

=> 请记住。

I work for whoever happens to be sitting in your chair.

=> 我碰巧坐在你的椅子上工作。

That person tends to come and go.

=> 那个人往往来来去去。

Black Arrow was blown.

=> 黑箭被吹了。

Nikita sabotaged the op.

=> 尼基塔破坏了这个操作。

Then what are you doing here? Find her.

=> 那你在这里干什么?找她。

I need to pull in assets.

=> 我需要拉入资产。

We trained Nikita to be a ghost.

=> 我们训练尼基塔是一个鬼。

Finding her when she doesn’t want to be found is next to impossible.

=> 当她不想被发现的时候找到她几乎是不可能的。

NIKITA: Hey, guys.

=> NIKITA:嘿,伙计们。

-Thought I heard my name.

=> – 我听到了我的名字。

-How did you get in here? Front door, like you.

=> – 你是怎么进来的?前门,像你一样。

-Who are you bothering now? NIKITA: Ha, ha.

=> 你现在在打扰谁? NIKITA:哈,哈。

What, I can’t mingle? Well, she’s been behaving herself, senator.

=> 什么,我不能混在一起?那么,她一直是参议员。

-I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name.

=> – 对不起,我没有得到你的名字。

-Oh, Nikita.

=> 啊,尼基塔

Beautiful.

=> 美丽。

-Your daughter? -Family friend.

=> 你的女儿? – 家庭朋友

-Yes.

=> -是。

Shall–? -Damn.

=> 应:? -该死的。

-I’m sorry.

=> -对不起。

PERCY: You better get some seltzer on that.

=> PERCY:你最好在这个上面找点儿东西。

-That’s right, that’s right.

=> – 对,没错。

This way, sir.

=> 这样,先生。

NIKITA: I’ll wait for you.

=> NIKITA:我会等你的。

If you think Senator Markus is gonna be leverage, he’s not.

=> 如果你认为马库斯参议员会发挥杠杆作用,那他就不是。

He’s just my ticket tonight.

=> 今晚他只是我的票。

Found out what escort service he used and I worked it so I was his date.

=> 找到了他使用的护送服务,我工作,所以我是他的约会。

Well, you’ve been planning this for a while, huh? I want you to know I can get to you and hit you where it hurts the most.

=> 那么你已经计划了一段时间了吧?我想让你知道我可以找到你,并击中你伤害最大的地方。

-My feelings? -Your funding.

=> -我的感觉? – 你的资金

Tonight was just a taste.

=> 今晚只是一个口味。

I’m gonna take you apart, piece by piece, mission by mission.

=> 我要把你们分开,逐一执行任务。

Didn’t you accompany me to one of these once? Yes.

=> 你不是陪我一次吗?是。

Five years ago.

=> 五年前。

You needed some arm candy to distract some VIP.

=> 你需要一些胳膊糖来分散一些VIP。

-I’m surprised you remember that.

=> 我很惊讶你记得这一点。

-I remember everything.

=> – 我记得一切。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Which is why I decided to bring along a little backup tonight.

=> 这就是为什么我决定今晚带一个小备份。

And why I’m afraid I’m gonna have to decline your offer.

=> 为什么我怕我会不得不拒绝你的提议。

You know, this doesn’t have to be awkward.

=> 你知道,这不必是尴尬的。

Why don’t you just take my arm and we’ll go right out that door? You can go quiet or the other way.

=> 你为什么不把我的胳膊抱起来,我们会马上出去呢?你可以安静或以其他方式。

-Your choice.

=> -你的选择。

-No, Percy, it’s yours.

=> – 不,珀西,这是你的。

And you just made it.

=> 而你刚刚做到了。

[BEEPS] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] All right, stay here.

=> [BEEPS] [人们嘲笑]好的,留在这里。

Nikita.

=> 尼基塔。

Safety on, toss it behind you.

=> 安全,把它抛在身后。

Don’t turn around.

=> 不要转身。

Get down on the ground, slowly.

=> 慢慢地躺在地上。

Spread your arms and your legs.

=> 传播你的手臂和你的腿。

Just like old times, huh? Shut up.

=> 就像以前一样,是吧?闭嘴。

You were free.

=> 你是免费的。

You had gotten out.

=> 你已经出去了

You were gone.

=> 你走了。

What the hell are you doing here? Someone has to stop Percy.

=> 你到底在这干什么?有人不得不阻止珀西。

If Percy goes down, he has no problem taking everybody down with him.

=> 如果珀西倒下了,那么把他带到大家面前是没有问题的。

This country will not recover.

=> 这个国家不会恢复。

-Do you want that? -What are you talking about? I’m talking about evidence of every job Division has had locked away in encrypted files, hidden all over the world.

=> -你想要那个吗? -你在说什么?我正在谈论事实证明,每个工作部门都被加密文件锁住,隐藏在世界各地。

So he gets a free pass to keep training slaves to kill for him? Spare me, Nikita.

=> 所以他得到一张自由传球继续训练奴隶杀他?给我,尼基塔。

I know you’re in this for revenge.

=> 我知道你是为了报复。

Can you blame me? You know firsthand what it feels like.

=> 你能怪我吗?你知道第一手的感觉

Have the thing you love most in life taken away from you.

=> 把你生命中最爱的东西从你身上拿走。

It wasn’t your life.

=> 这不是你的生活。

It was your cover.

=> 这是你的封面。

I warned you not to get emotionally attached.

=> 我警告过你不要太情绪化。

You mean the way you did? With me? Don’t.

=> 你的意思是你的方式?跟我?别。

Don’t.

=> 别。

Michael, I know why you’re staying there.

=> 迈克尔,我知道你为什么呆在那里。

You wanna protect the other recruits the way you protected me.

=> 你想保护其他新兵,你保护我的方式。

I can’t protect you anymore.

=> 我无法保护你了。

Then let me go.

=> 那就让我走吧

Or stop me now.

=> 或者现在就阻止我

I’ll give you a head start.

=> 我会给你一个开始。

If we meet again, I can’t promise what will happen.

=> 如果我们再见面,我不能保证会发生什么。

I can.

=> 我可以。

[GRUNTS] It’s a good wound.

=> [GRUNTS]这是一个很好的伤口。

They’ll think you tried to stop me.

=> 他们会认为你试图阻止我。

I’m just trying to protect you.

=> 我只是想保护你。

Nikita is our new priority target.

=> 尼基塔是我们新的重点目标。

Threat level six.

=> 威胁级别六。

Every operative engaged at that level or lower will be working on this full-time.

=> 从事这个级别或更低级别的每一位工作人员将全职工作。

Michael will be heading the detail.

=> 迈克尔将领导细节。

There’s a handful of organizations who could intercept our intelligence.

=>有一些组织可以拦截我们的情报。

Someone is running her and I want to know who.

=> 有人在跑她,我想知道是谁。

Bring me her head and bring me all of theirs.

=> 把我的头,把我所有的。

This is war.

=> 这是战争。

Now get to work.

=> 现在开始工作。

[DOOR SLAMS] Never gonna get this.

=> [DOOR SLAMS]永远不会得到这个。

Yeah, someone else told me that once.

=> 是的,有一次有人告诉过我。

She was wrong too.

=> 她也错了。

Remember, you’re just getting started.

=> 请记住,你刚刚开始。

Damn right.

=> 太他妈正确了。

Here we go.

=> 开始了。

本文来自网络转载,仅供学习参考!不代表趣观号立场,本站不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有抄袭侵权/违规的内容,请发送邮件至alexguanghui@outlook.com进行反馈,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

(0)

相关推荐